This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Atrium Core - CMDB
BMC Atrium Core
AtriumCore 8.0 and above
After copying/refreshing the ARSystem database from another system, the AI jobs no longer work
The UDM form configurations change and the job/transformation log connections change
Need to perform the following:
- Update the Host field in the UDM:Config form.
- Update the Server Name and RAppPassword field in UDM:RAppPassword form.
- Remove all existing entries from the UDM:ExecutionInstanceform.
- For the executed jobs, remove the old Atrium Integrator Engine Server Name reference from the UDM: PermissionInfo form entries with type as "Job".
- Update the server name in Atrium Integrator Spoon--> Job/Transformation Properties--> Logging tab--> Log Connection.
- Delete all the AI job schedules and then create new schedules.