This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Create a Report to Show Reopened BMC Helix Remedyforce Incidents
To generate a report on re-opened cases.
1. Create a new field - type checkbox ( name as Case closed)
2. Write a work flow rule that will tick the checkbox whenever case will be closed.:-
Rule Critera: Closed date Not Equal to Null
Create Work flow action : Filed update:-
Checkbox option = True
3. If a case gets reopened, the checkbox will still be checked
4. Create a report on Incident with 2 filters :-
CaseClosed = True and
Closed date = Null
5. Run the report
6. Verify the reopened Incidents are returned.
NOTE: This will not work for new records.