This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Capacity Optimization for Mainframes
Capacity Optimization - Mainframe Solution
[2019-04-16 14:26:33] INFO CDB TSQ executed. [2019-04-16 14:26:33] INFO CDB TSQ returned error. [2019-04-16 14:26:33] INFO CDB TSQ last message: ObjectServices.GetTimeSpanQueryResults failed to get results for TicketID: 0785c1e8-1588-46d8-9554-f30d73f0bbf5. [2019-04-16 14:26:33] INFO CDB TSQ last debug message: ObjectServices.GetTimeSpanQueryResults - ticketID 0785c1e8-1588-46d8-9554-f30d73f0bbf5 was found on the Pending Queue. [2019-04-16 14:26:33] INFO Execution stopped.
This indicates a problem on the CDB Windows server. It could be an issue with one or more of the following:
1. The CDBWorkflowService Service could be stopped.
2. The Message Queuing Service could be stopped.
3. The IIS Application Pool BMCCDBServicesAppPool could be stopped.
4. The IIS Website on this server could be stopped.
5. The database password for the CDB database could have expired or changed. In this case the ODBC definition would need to be updated and the Automator catalog entry removed and re-added. If a SQL Server Windows Authenticated connection is being used, the database password will also need to be updated in both the CDBWorkflowService Service and the BMCCDBServicesAppPool Application Pool.
To resolve the issue restart any of the above or change the database password. Then rerun the Mainframe ETL for the missing dates.