This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedyforce Service Desk
Service Requests are Missing from BMC Helix Remedyforce Self Service 3.0
After the upgrade to Remedyforce Winter 19 some Service Requests are missing from Self Service.
The Service and Service Offerings are for the Service Requests are Marked as Deleted
Remove Marked As Deleted:
1. Click Setup | Click '+' All tabs
2. Click Base Elements
3. Modify or create a list view that contains the following fields
BMC_Base Element Name
Mark as Delete
4. Run the list view | Sort by Mark as Deleted
5. Locate the Services and Service Offerings associated with the Request Definitions missing
6. Click Edit on the missing Service or Service Offering | Uncheck Mark for Deleted | Click Save.
NOTE: If Mark for Deleted is not on the page layout edit the page layout and add it.
7. Go to Self Service and Verify the Service Requests now appear.
Explanation: Beginning in BMC Helix Remedyforce Winter 19 Service Requests are filter on the Services and Service Offerings Marked for Deleted.