This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedyforce Service Desk
What are Service Target Settings in Remedyforce?
Remedyforce Administration | Application Settings | General Application Settings | Service Target Settings
This is a new enhancement in Winter 19 release.
Starting this release, the service target fields of open records can be saved and can be viewed in the SLA reports. Earlier, the SLA reports showed the service target fields values only for the closed records.
A new administration setting, Calculate Service Target Report Fields Every, is introduced that runs a job at a specified interval and calculate the service target values for open records. The following fields are introduced to save the values:
- Relative Elapsed Time in Minutes
- Relative Elapsed Time in Day(s) HH:MM
- Relative Time Remaining in Minutes
- Relative Time Remaining in Day(s) HH:MM
- Relative Paused Duration in Minutes
- Relative Paused Duration in Day(s) HH:MM
- Job Run Time
You can view these fields in the following SLA reports:
- Incident Service Targets
- Change Request Service Target
- Task Service Target
- Problem Service Target