This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
MyIT Digital Workplace
DWP catalog 18.05, 18.08, 18..11, 19.02, 19.05
Post installation of DWP catalog 18.05 or 18.08, when trying to confiigure AR server setting in Mid-Tier for DWP Catalog server, we got ERROR (303): Form does not exist on server; @.
The issue is specific to midtier 18.05 and 18.08. When performing same configuration in midtier 9.1.04, everything is fine. This can be used as a workaround.
You can deploy the Midtier war file of version 9.1.04 on the same Midtier machine where already you have 9.1.05 Midtier.
You can use both 9.1.05 and 9.1.04 Midtier at the same time, but the url to access will be different.
- For 9.1.05 - <Midtier Server>:port/arsys/shared/config/config.jsp
- For 9.1.04 - <Midtier Server>:port/midtier/shared/config/config.jsp
Steps to deploy Midtier in Tomcat/webapps folder
- Download Midtier 9.1.04 war file
- Rename the war file to midtier.war
- Copy the war file to Tomcat\webapps folder
- Delete contents of work folderA
- Access Midtier with url <Midtier Server>:port/midtier/shared/config/config.jsp
There is no ETA for this to be fixed. Please, use 9.104