Following in the footsteps of the ITSM 8.1 Permissions and Roles helper, I have written an updated program that works in much the same way.
Please feel free to share it with anyone.
A few points:
- If you find any mistakes or broken links, please let me know and I will correct them.
- If there are additional features you would like to see, please let me know.
- The file is significantly larger than the ITSM Helper because I wrote this in Angular Java, and compiling the app includes a browser.
- I used 7zip to compress the files because when compiling the system automatically creates very, very long directory names and Windows Compressed Folder app could not unzip the file. (If anyone knows how to control the folder sizes when compiling using Electron, please let me know)
- The shortcut included in the 7zip file will only work if it is in the same dir as the License Guide folder. I suggest finding the itsmlicenseguide.exe file and creating your own.
- If anyone would like the source files, let me know, the actual src directory is only about 400K. If you have a web server, I can send the whole dir structure. Load the files there and people can access it via a browser.
Special thanks to Glen Julien, Gerry Oakes, David Petter and David Wasserman for their input, testing and all round great help.