This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It! 2019 R3
How to change the Default behavior of E-mail processing in Track-It! 2019?
Currently there is no way to change the default behavior of the emails that are processed by the Email Monitor in Track-It! from the GUI. However we can achieve this by running the following SQL scripts.
Note: Please take a Full backup of the database before running these queries.
We can have three types of actions on the processed emails-
- The current default behaviour is that TrackItProcessedEmails folder will be created and all processed emails will be move this this folder and inbox will be clean. If this behaviour is not found, please run the below query against Track-It! database
- Update [dbo].[NAMSYSPROPERTIES] set value = '2' where name ='featEmailProcessingPostAction'
- To Delete processed emails.Run the below query
- Update [dbo].[NAMSYSPROPERTIES] set value = '1' where name ='featEmailProcessingPostAction'
- Let processed emails stay in Inbox . Run the below query
- Update [dbo].[NAMSYSPROPERTIES] set value = '0' where name ='featEmailProcessingPostAction'