This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedyforce Service Desk
All versions and patches
How to Show the Unique Salesforce Record Id of an Object on Remedyforce Console Form
We need to see the 15 digit or 18 digit Salesforce record id of all records of an Object.
How to Display Salesforce Record Ids:
1. Login to Remedyforce as Admin.
2. Click Setup | Expand Object | Select Incident.
3. Create a custom formula field with return type as Text.
4. Add the above custom field to the required Console Fieldset.
5. Click Save.
6. Go to Remedyforce Console | Open any Incident.
7. Verify the Salesforce record id is visible on the Incident form.