This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Atrium Core - CMDB
BMC Atrium Core
The AtriumCore upgrade to 1808 fails due to the adf_recon_config_parameters.xml import failing.
The file gets imported with ignore errors option turned off.
- The reason for failure is intermittent. The file needs to import during upgrade with ignore errors option (in case of failing to import).
- We have an option to set the default values after installation from Reconciliation Manager UI settings.
- This issue was reported/tracked as defect SW00555518.
- The installer for 1808 was already released. Hence no changes could be made to it.
- Hence, the fix has been added in the AtriumCore 1902 installer code.