This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M/Enterprise Manager 8.0.00, 9.0.00 any Fix Pack
This lists are populated as job definitions are created.
The default value is 1 which means enable this list to keep the data in these fields.
There is an option to disable them, as follows:
- Open the Configuration Manager
- Go to Tools>System Configuration>Control-M enterprise Manager System Parameters > Advanced
- Look for AllowQueryDBFieldValues parameter
- By default its value is 1
- Change the value to 0, Save and close the window
- Recycle the GUI server and login in WLA application
- Create a new job and verify if the Host Group, Application and Sub Application lists are empty
The following video demonstrates this solution: