This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
What version of CMF MONITOR supports the RMF enhancements provided with IBM APAR OA48466?
Mobile Workload Pricing support was implemented in CMF MONITOR version 6.1.00. Below is a list of enhancements in the new version:
- CMF MONITOR produces type 70-1 SMF records that are fully compatible with the requirements of the IBM Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool (SCRT). The WORKLOAD statement controls the WLMS sampler, which produces SMF type 72-3 records.
- To support Mobile Workload Pricing, the SMF CPU 70-1 and WLM 72-3 records for z/OS 2.1 or later were updated to report
- Rolling 4-hour Average due to Mobile workload
- CPU consumption of Mobile workload
- The WLMLG report was modified to add two lines following the 'Detail Section' report (displayed below with compressed spacing to fix 72 characters):
MOBILE: CP x ZAAP/ZIIPonCP x ZAAP/ZIIP x
- The Analyzer TABULAR Report was enhanced for APAR OA48466 exploitation. 18 CMF Analyzer TABULAR Mobile Workload Pricing measures were added:
- TCPSRVU - TCPSEC - TCPAPPL
- TSPSRVU - TSPSEC - TSPAPPL
- TOCPSRVU - TOCPSEC - TOCPAPPL
- MCPSRVU - MCPSEC - MCPAPPL
- MSPSRVU - MSPSEC - MSPAPPL
- MOCPSRVU - MOCPSEC - MOCPAPPL
- The CMF Analyzer TABULAR Report was enhanced for APAR OA48466 exploitation. 3 CMF Analyzer TABULAR type 70-1 measures were added:
If you are running CMF MONITOR version 6.0, then you will need PTFs BQM1245 and BQM1257.