This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Synthetic Transaction Monitor with Micro Focus Silk Performer
BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter
BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter (TEA) Agent (all versions)
The following error message will appear in the TrueSight Presentation Server (TSPS) console and TrueLog from the Synthetic TEA Agent when the URL was running again after an outage on one of a website:
BrowserNavigate(BrowserEngine: 32 - Internet Explorer request failed. INET_E_SECURITY_PROBLEM (0x800c000e))
Below are possible root causes for this issue:
1) Ensure the Synthetic TEA Agent is running as process
2) Ensure the script in question ends with BrowserStop()
3) According to Microsoft, the error code 0x800c000e was related to a security problem. See the following links for more information about the error code:
4) Is Silk Performer installed on the same computer with the Synthetic TEA Agent to try to run the same script and see what happens?
5) Check the Windows Event Logs at the same time the script was failing, and see if there are any error message(s)
6) Run a System Information Report on the Windows computer to see if there are any other software that may interfere with the Synthetic TEA Agent. Below are the steps to run the System Information Report:
Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information. Then do File -> Export and save it as <hostname>.txt where hostname represents the name of the host. Then send the file to BMC.