This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Synthetic Transaction Monitor with Micro Focus Silk Performer
BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter
BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter (TEA) Agent
The following error message appeared when the URL was running again after an outage on one of a website:
BrowserNavigate(BrowserEngine: 32 - Internet Explorer request failed. INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND (0x800c0005))
This error message appears to be a true alert. Then the following error message appeared, which is a false alert:
BrowserNavigate(BrowserEngine: 32 - Internet Explorer request failed. INET_E_SECURITY_PROBLEM (0x800c000e))
There is a proxy defined in Internet Explorer and the Synthetic TEA Agent is using the same account through which the proxy was configured.
One possible root cause for this issue (e.g. receiving false alerts) is due to the Internet connectivity is not stable on the server where the Synthetic TEA agent is installed.
Please check the following items to determine the root cause:
- Ensure the Synthetic TEA Agent is running as process
- Ensure the script in question ends with BrowserStop()
- Is Silk Performer installed on the same computer with the Synthetic TEA Agent to try to run the same script and see what happens?
- Check the Windows Event Logs at the same time the script was failing, and see if there are any error message(s)
- Run a System Information Report on the Windows computer to see if there are any other software that may interfere with the Synthetic TEA Agent. Below are the steps to run the System Information Report:
Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information. Then do File -> Export and save it as <hostname>.txt where hostname represents the name of the host. Then send the file to BMC.