This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Client Management
- How to identify which devices not assigned to any patch job.
- How to identify which windows devices are not assigned to any patch job
STEP 1: Create a Free Device Query:
Queries -> New Device Query (Mark Free Query)
On SQL Tab Paste below SQL Query.
WHERE Devices.DeviceID NOT IN ( Select DeviceID from PatchJobDeviceAssignments ) AND
Devices.OperatingSystemName like '%Microsoft%'
AND Devices.TopologyType not Like '%UNCONNECTED%'
AND Devices.TopologyType not Like '%RETIRE%'
AND Devices.DeviceType not like '%Server%'
ORDER BY Devices.DeviceName ASC
- Verify SQL And save the Query.
- Check Preview.
- Now go to Report create new style based report and choose query as Device and query name " Name of our above query"
- Add column like device name and save it.