This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Smart Reporting Remedy
How to enable "Run Now" button for non admin users when a broadcast failed to be sent?
Below steps will enable "Run Now" for non-admin users. However, access to all "Administration > Configuration" settings will be granted also.
1. Access to Remedy Smart Reporting with siadmin user to the "Default" organization.
2. Go to Administration > Admin Console.
3. Expand Roles.
4. Click on the desired rol to edit it.
5. Expand Configuration section.
6. Select the option "Configuration" only.
7. Access to Remedy Smart Reporting with a user belonging to the edited role.
8. The button "Run Now" will be now available on reports which broadcast failed to run.
Note: An idea was raised with vendor Yellowfin to enable this capability without granting permission to all "Administration > Configuration" settings. Refer to next post: