This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Atrium Core - CMDB
BMC Atrium Core
Publish in Truesight failing with error as below
"NOE QRD timed out when retrieving data from Atrium CMDB. Probable Action: Verify the NOE timeout configuration setting, and increase to fit the query."
They tried increasing the heap size (of the CMDB shared java plugin) to 1GB and 2GB but still see the error.
Logs showed that the following error was the actual cause of the issue: 2018-09-21 06:36:06,980 ERROR [pool-1257-thread-1] com.bmc.noe.plugin.NOEQueryWorkerThread (?:?) - processor.process failed : ERROR (8703): Bad attachment size; Query Result
Customer set the ARServer the max attachment size also to '0' which resolved the issue. Follow below instructions to do it so:
- Open your Remedy.
- From left Menu, select Applications.
- Select "AR System Administration".
- Then "AR System Administration Console".
- Click on System > General > Server Information.
- Find "Configuration" tab.
- There is an option from Max Attach Size.