This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Create a Second Email Listener that Assigned Incident Sent to Its Email to a Queue.
Create a Second Email Address and Field update to Assign the Incident to the Desired Queue:
1. Log into Salesforce Click Setup
2. Click Develop | Click Email Services
3. Click the name of the email service where the new email address is needed
4. Click New EMail Address
5. Enter a New email address name
6. Make sure the Active checkbox is checked
7. Clear the values in the Accept Email from field | Cick Save
8. Copy the name of the new email service to your clipboard
9. In the Navigator bar on the left Click Create | Click Workflow & Approvals | Workflow Rules
10. Create a workflow on the Incident object with the following:
Condtions: Email Service Address = <Name of the email in the email service address> from Step 8
Workflow Action: Field Update: Incident: Owner = <desired queue name>
11. Activate the Workflow
12. Send an email address to the email in Step 8
13. Verify an Incident is create and assigned to the desired queue
NOTE: It may take a few minutes for the email to process into an Incident.