This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight App Visibility Manager Server
BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter
Synthetic TEA Agent 11.0, 10.7, 10.5, 10.1, 10.0 App Visibility Portal 11.0, 10.7, 10.5, 10.1, 10.0
Silk Performer projects are uploaded to the TrueSight Console and then saved to the Portal. The Portal then downloads the project to the assigned TEA Agent. If the project is too big to download or if there is a network issue that prevents the Portal from sending the project to the TEA Agent, then the following error will appear in the TEA Agent logs(agent.log):
ERROR [SCRIPT_DOWNLOAD] Unable to download script file: *PROJECT/SCRIPT NAME*
The cause of this issue is due to a Silk Performer project that is too big to download to a Synthetic TEA Agent and causes a timeout. After that, no other Silk Performer projects will download to the TEA Agent.
TEA AGENT 11.3.01
To resolve this issue, upgrade to TrueSight Synthetic TEA 11.3.01 or later.
TEA AGENT 11.0
There is a patch for the 11.0 TEA Agent:
TEA AGENT 10.x
For TEA Agents 10.7, 10.5, 10.1 and 10.0 perform the following workaround:
To workaround this issue, restart the TEA agent, or shrink the size of the Silk Performer project:
To shrink the size of the Silk Performer project :
1. Open Windows Explorer on the system where Silk Performer is installed.
2. Browse to the location of the project
3. Open the RecentTryScriptTest under the Project
4. Delete the contents of this folder
5. Open the Project in Silk Performer and export it again
6. Upload the Silk Performer Project to TrueSight Presentation Server and deploy it to an Execution Plan.
7. Monitor the Silk Performer Project to see if it will deploy successfully to the TEA Agent
8. If shrinking the Silk Performer Project does not work, then restart the TEA Agent.