This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Assign a Permission Set to Multiple Users in Remedyforce ?
Follow below steps to Assign a permission sets to multiple users in Remedyforce:
- Log into Remedyforce as Administrator
- Select Setup | Manage Users
- Permission set | Select the permission set that you want to assign to users.
- Click Manage Assignments and then Add Assignments.
- Select the checkboxes next to the names of the users you want assigned to the permission set, and click Assign.
- Verify the permission sets are assigned to all selected users .
For more information you may have a look on this Salesforce Knowledge Article.