BMC Communities works with most current web browsers. Note that if you need to use Content Editor features such as cut and paste, script access to the Clipboard should not be disabled.
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768. Results may vary if you use zoom to adjust your view to levels other than 100%.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.Note: Compatibility mode with earlier versions is not supported
- Apple Safari 8 and 9 (on Macs only)
- Mobile Safari on iPhone and iPad for iOS 8 and 9. (For a browser-independent native iOS phone app, be sure to look for the Jive Daily app, if your community uses it, in the App Store.)
- Mobile Chrome on Android devices for Android 4.4 and later. (For a browser-independent native Android phone app, be sure to look for the Jive Daily app, if your community uses it, in Google Play.)
- Mozilla Firefox*
- Google Chrome*
- Microsoft Edge*
* Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers are released frequently. Jive Software makes every effort to test and support the latest version.
Important Notes and Restrictions
- Chromebook is not supported.
- Beta versions of web browsers are not supported, but they are quickly added to the supported list after they're formally released.
- Apps and the Jive Apps Market are not supported on mobile devices. These features may not work correctly on mobile devices.