This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It 20.18.x & 20.19.x
Business rules stop processing. Job monitor service stops running. Queued business rules jobs stop being processed.
A product issue that affects a small number of customers depending on their system configuration.
Apply the hotfix
- Backup your Track-It! database. This is required to ensure you do not lose data in the event of a failure. You can find instructions on how to back up your database here:
- Determine your exact version of Track-It! by going to 'About Track-It!" within the product.
- Download the appropriate hot fix for your version of Track-It! from further down in this knowledge article and place it on your Track-It! server
- Run the hotfix executable
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Select the Track-It database.
- Right-Click on the DB and select “New Query”
- Enter the following query text delete from [dbo].[NAMSYSJOBQUEUE] where SEQ_ENTITY = 0. This query will delete all records that have an ID=0.
- Hit F5 or execute.
- Restart the Track-It! Job Processor service.
- Logout and log back in to Track-It!
- Confirm stuck records have been removed and that new jobs are being processed successfully. You should see the pending jobs being cleared in the BR Event Viewer.