This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to add custom status value?
To add custom status value:
- Select Remedyforce Administration | Configuration Application | Status.
- Click New.
- Populate Status field with the desired name.
- Select the object box that this status will used for tickets in the Applies To section.
- Select the State radio button that applies the custom status value.
- From the Remedyforce Console confirm that the new status value is present in the Status lookup field in a ticket associated with the object selected in step 4.