This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Smart Reporting Remedy
Remedy Smart Reporting 19.X and above versions
Duplicate 'ARSystem' Data Source During Import Contents/Migration in Remedy Smart Reporting.Post migration application is not accessible due to Client Sources duplication.
Due the duplicate data source, the error "License is Breached' is seen in the console due to Client Sources duplication. This can be generated most of the time by:
- Process to implement Audit Report failed.
- Content is imported in default org(siadmin console).
- Some user with admin rights added the extra connection or modified the "Smart Reporting Repository DB" source connection (which is used to open the "Admin Reports").
- Open browser and log in to the Smart Reporting Admin Console using direct URL:
- http(s)://<SmartReportingHost or LB>:<port>/
- Log in using the administrator (siadmin) credentials to Default organization.
- Once logged in to application, navigate to Administration > Admin Console > click on License Management.
- Breached license message will appear.
Note: Make sure to create a backup of Smart Reporting database repository prior to executing below steps.
1. Stop Smart Reporting service.
2. Identify the organisation ID under IpOrg column for which the extra source connection was added:
select * from Organisation
select * from ReportViewSource where IpOrg = Organisation.IpOrgand AccessCode = 'UNSECURE'
4. Update the corresponding row to mark the extra connection as deleted:
update ReportViewSource set AccessCode = 'DELETED' where SourceId = SourceId_value
5. Start Smart Reporting service.
6. Now it will be possible to log in to Smart Reporting.