This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to make Console as default landing page in Remedyforce Lightning experience?
Steps to make console as default landing page in Remedyforce Lightning experience are below:
1. Login to Remedyforce.
2. Change to Lightening experience.
3. Click on setup
4. In Quick Find, type App. From the search results, click App Manager.
5. Click New Lightning App and enter a name for your app and provide the description. For example, Remedyforce Lightning.
6. Upload an image of your choice (For example, your company logo) and set the Primary Color Hex Value (for example, your company’s primary color) and click Next.
7. Click next.
8. Select the tabs you want to make available.
9. Click next.
10. Assign the profiles that should have access to this app. For example, ServiceDesk System Administrator, ServiceDesk Staff, and the ServiceDesk Change Manager.
Make sure - To keep Remedyforce console tab at the first in the selected items.
11. Login to Remedyforce and verify that the landing page is Console page.
For details, please check the BMC doc:
How to make the BMC Helix Remedyforce Console as default landing page in Remedyforce Lightning experience: