This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
BMC Smart Reporting
Remedy Smart Reporting
When logging to Smart Reporting next message appears in the header: Problem accessing the absolute URL: /includes/SmartReporingHeader.jsp
To avoid seeing that message, it will be necessary to change the header configuration for Smart Reporting:
1. Access to Smart Reporting using the absolute URL with siadmin user to the "Default" organization
External Tomcat: http(s)://<SmartReporting_host>:<port>/SmartReporting/
3. Go to Administration > Configuration
4. Select "Integration" icon and expand "Page Header"
5. Under "Display" option, select "Standard" and click on "Save" button
6. It will be asked if the configuration should be applied to the client organizations, select "Yes", verify the client organization is selected and click on "Save" button.
7. Close siadmin login and cross-launch Smart Reporting through MidTier. The message "Problem accessing the absolute URL: /includes/SmartReporingHeader.jsp" will no longer appear.