This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Create and Configure Agreements?
Below the Steps to Configure Agreements:
- Go to Remedyforce Administration Tab | Manage Workflows and Other Processes | Agreements
- Click on New | Fill out the Required Fields (Name, Agreement type, Starting and Finishing date) | Save
- Switch to Service Target Tab and click on new | Enter the required fields and set the time for the target
- Switch to Qualifications Tab | Define the qualification for the target
- Switch to Measurement Tab | Define when the target will start, be paused and be stopped.
- Switch to Milestones Tab | Set desired Actions for the service target
- Add more Service Targets if's desired by repeating steps 3-7
- Save & Verify the Agreement is working as expected.