This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedyforce Service Desk
Remedyforce Pentaho Integration Stopped Working. Error: Cannot Connect to Salesforce. Failed to get Next Element.
Salesforce no longer supports the https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0 for API connections.
www.salesforce.com API Endpoint Retirement
Update ALL Salesforce Input steps in your Pentaho packages to use https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0.
In your packages if you are using:
Change the URL to:
To update the Salesforce Input Steps:
1. Open the Transformation in the Pentaho UI.
2. Right Click the Salesforce Input step | Select Edit
3. Update the Salesforce Webservice URL to: https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0
4. Click Ok
5. Repeat Steps 2-4 for Salesforce input steps in the transformation
6. Save the transformation and all transformations in the job.
7. Verify when the job runs records are imported without error.