This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
AR System Server
Remedy AR Server, Atrium 9.1.03
After upgrading AR Server & Atrium to 9.1.04 , getting "Failed to install artifact: ~~\BMC Software\ARSystem\Conf\org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy.cfg" in arerror.log file. Cause of this, not able to proceed with ITSM Install.
The AR Server & Atrium upgrade was succeeded, but it appears that the file based deployer (Apache Felix Filedeploy) that is supposed to deploy from the ~~\BMC Software\ARSystem\deploy directory isn't working. The assignment engine and CMDB are both deployed from this folder.
- Navigate to ~~\BMC Software\ARSystem\deploy folder
- We should have 4 SHAPSHOT .jar files.
- If CMDB jar is missing >> navigate to the CMDB Installer Zip Folder: ~~ \atrium9.1.03.win\AtriumCore\Disk1\files\cmdb\componentCMDBWindows.zip
- Under this folder, you should see 3 .jar files starting with cmdb-
- Copy & paste these jar files under the Deploy Folder of AR located : ~~ \BMC Software\ARSystem\deploy folder
- Perform AR Sever Services restart