This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M for z/OS
Control-M for z/OS
INCONTROL for z/OS version 9.0.18 Control-M for z/OS version 9.0.18 Control-M/Restart version 9.0.18 Control-D version 9.0.18 Control-V version 9.0.18 Control-O version 9.0.18 Control-M/Tape version 9.0.18 Control-M/Analyzer version 9.0.18
1) All customers who installed or are upgrading to 9.018.000 should install the fix below together with any prerequisites. Customers upgrading should install it prior to performing the upgrade.
PG03410 (BI10599) - Additional Upgrade in Place issues
2) Customers who installed 9.0.18.000 (not customers who upgraded to 9.0.18.000 using the Upgrade In Place feature) should also apply the following fixes, and their prerequisites:
PG03310 (BI10592) - IKJ56228I for SMP CSI selecting option from ICE main menu
PG03355 (BI10596) - Various Upgrade in Place issues
3) Earlier copies of the 9.0.18 release notes incorrectly mention that Enterprise Manager must be version 900 or later. This is incorrect and the Enterprise Manager should be at release level 9.0.18 or above to allow V9.0.18 full compatibility. Backwards compatibility mode can be set in Control-M for z/OS to allow using earlier Enterprise Manager versions.
4) PG03575 (BM11399) - S0C4 abend in CTMPLEX Local monitor in module CTMCFC+08EA (Control-M for z/OS).
5) PG03624 (BM11404) - Abend S0C4 in program CTMFRM during NEWDAY (Control-M for z/OS).
6) PG03548 (BM11395) - Job ordered in parallel to a daily job disappears (Control-M for z/OS). Also add parameter MXJINBOR=1 to the 'ORDERing Parameters' section of CTMPARM in the IOA.PARM library.
7) As a part of the Upgrade in-place ACCEPT process the Compatibility mode will be set to the new version, in this case 918. If you need to still run Control-M in Compatibility mode (e.g. Control-M still connects to an older Enterprise Manager) then please see Knowledge Base article number 000155163.