This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BladeLogic Decision Support for Server Automation (5 Report Viewers, 1 Query Studio)
BMC BladeLogic Decision Support for Server Automation (5 Report Viewers, 1 Query Studio)
In order to use the Copy to Clipboard technique to export an individual report definition in BDSSA, the environment must have Reports Studio enabled.
If the environment does not have Reports Studio enabled, see KB 000097270 for instructions on how to use the blrptadmin utility to export an individual report definition:
If Reports Studio is enabled, follow these steps to export an individual reports definition:
1. Log into BSARA as the 'GlobalReportAdmins' Role
2. Go to one of your teams AdHoc Reports and open with 'Report Studio'
3. Go to 'Tools' on the 'Menu' bar and choose 'Copy Report to Clipboard'
4. Open a text editor (notepad, textpad etc.)
5. Paste the contents of the 'Clipboard' into the text editor.
6. Go to 'File' 'Save As' and then provide a name for the report and save it as a text file'
In order to export the entire content store or entire folders, see KA 000097270