This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M/Enterprise Manager all versions
How can I setup a Filter or Hierarchy with a Viewpoint in Control-M/Enterprise Manager to use a variable such as %%ODATE?
How to create a Viewpoint with a Filter inside to show the jobs that are older than the current date.
Create a Filter by setting terms --> Order date < %%ODATE does not work.
Currently, using variables is not possible. Only literal values are accepted
RFE QM001875396 to filter viewpoint by variables such as %%ODATE was created and will be considered for a future version
- In the Viewpoint Manager, define a new hierarchy and in at least one of the levels choose "Order Date" as a the first level, or as desired.
- Create a new Viewpoint that uses "All Jobs" collection or the desired collection.
- In the hierarchy, choose the newly created hierarchy and Save.
- Open the new Viewpoint to verify that it meets your needs, and adjust as needed.
- Define a new Viewpoint filter with ODATE > YYMMDD, where YYMMDD is a hard coded value.
- Update this definition every day with the new hard coded value.