This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy with Smart IT
Incident WorkInfo is not appear in Smart IT console
- Found huge number of entries in Social bridge form with status = submitted
- Found that the escalation SHR:SHRCAI_SubmitEvent was disabled.
- Enabled the escalation and still the entries was not getting processed.
- Enabled the escalation log and found below error for the esc SHR:SHRCAI_SubmitEvent
ERROR (8755): The specified connector does not exist. BMC.REMEDY.ITSM.SOCIALEVENTMANAGER
- Checked in ar.cfg file that the plugin entry is missing.
- Added the plugin entry in ar.cfg file and restart the AR server and verified that the entries are started getting processed from Social Bridge form.