This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Enable Users to See All Tasks in BMC Helix Remedyforce?
Grant view all on task object to the user's profile:
- Log into Salesforce | Click Setup
- Click Manage User | Click Profiles
- Go to the User's Profile | Click Edit
- In Custom Object Permission locate the Task object
- Next to Task Tick View All | Click Save.
- Log in as a user of the profile and verify they can see all Tasks.
- Go to Setup
- Under Manage Users select Permission Sets
- Click New
- Give your permission set a name and assign the corresponding license for the profile (i.e. Salesforce platform) and Save
- Click on Object Settings | Find the Tasks object and click on it
- Click on Edit | Tick the View all Permission and Save
- Click on Manage Assignments | Add Assignments | Assign Permission Set to desired users