As the world is experiencing the increasing impact of the COVID-19 virus, we recognize that our customers, partners and employees
are being challenged in new and extraordinary ways. We want to make sure that we are helping you to continue learning and to
expand your expertise.
BMC prioritizes the health and safety of our customers and employees as well as the continued delivery of customer success. For our
customers who wish to do so, we will ensure training continues without interruption. For safety measures we have moved all remaining
face to face publicly scheduled courses to online courses and are working with customers to move private training online as well. BMC
Education has been delivering up to 90% of our Instructor Led Training online for the last 10 years, so we are able to take this step
immediately with the same quality as in a physical classroom without disruption.
This change reduces physical interaction and empowers work at home employees to access flexible learning options. For customers
that are enrolled for an upcoming course that has been moved online all Learning Pass Credits can be reused, there will be no additional
charge or loss in training credits.
BMC Education has the following modalities to allow our customers and partners to continue their learning 24/7 and from wherever they are:
- Virtual Instructor Led Training – Public or Private training online: We offer all available instructor led courses online. The public
training is scheduled in 3 primary time zones around the world (US Central, London, Singapore) and we can add more on demand.
- Assisted Self-Paced Training – Training videos, hands-on labs and 1:1 coaching: Recorded training that can be taken on demand 24/7
which contains the same content as our Instructor Led training with the same lab exercises and access over 90 days and instructor
appointments for asking questions or lab help.
- Web based Training – Self paced with simulations and interactivity: These short 30 minute to 6 hour courses provide quick introductions
to specific topics.
- Online certifications – take exams 24/7: all BMC certification exams can be taken online, some are non-proctored, some proctored,
but all are available for workers from home.
- Subscriptions – Annual access to all training online including updates: Subscriptions allow 12 months access to all existing and new
released contents during the year and flexible use of our Web Based Training, public Instructor Led Training or Assisted Self-Paced
Training, and Certification Exams. Take the training when you need it, how you need it, with flexible time to take the training over a year.
As the COVID-19 virus pandemic continues, we want to do our part to help you navigate the challenges that will face us all. In addition to our
standard Education offer we also want to provide you some additional services to use the available time you might have in the home office:
- You can register for one of our free Explore subscriptions.
- Take one of our free Skills Assessments to identify in which areas you can benefit most from additional training.
- You can participate in one of our free short webinars around products and training (Schedule coming soon).
- Exclusive for existing BMC Education customers (current subscription subscriber and students registered to courses) - You can attend
weekly call with an instructor for Q&A and technical deep dives (Schedule coming soon).
Please feel free to contact us any time for questions and any alternatives you need for your learning at email@example.com.