We are pleased to announce the availability of BMC License Usage Collection Utility 1.0
The BMC License Usage Collection Utility enables the user to gather the License Usage information for all/selected BMC product line deployments and view the License Reports.
- Automates manual steps
- Minimal product domain knowledge to run.
- Robust and feature rich GUI
- Add/Edit/Delete deployments with real time connectivity validation
- Flexibility to allow single/multiple/all deployments
- Multiple options to select duration
- Supports BMC Bladelogic Database Server Automation, BMC Bladelogic server Automation, BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping, BMC Bladelogic Network Automation and BMC Remedy AR Server System.
- Works across Unix/Linux and Windows servers hosting BMC products.
- Easy installation/uninstallation
You can download utility here:
You can view documentation here:
If you have questions or feedback please respond to this post or contact email@example.com
Please utilize IDEAS RFEs in communities to provide additional request for features.
Future release will include more products and post processing of license data.
Director, Enterprise Common Services