The Remedy Support team is happy to announce another special "Connect With Remedy" Webinar. In this live session, we will be
discussing Smart Reporting on Wednesday, August 23, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
Please join Rahul Vedak, as he presents on Smart Reporting during the August webinar. Smart Reporting enables
self-service reporting with rich data visualization, multiple charting options, cross-ITSM process reporting, semantic
view of Remedy metadata, and out-of-the-box, persona-driven content. All of this with an author-once,
consume-anywhere philosophy and 100% Web experience.
Smart Reporting has evolved since it was first introduced with Remedy 9. Its expanded features include:
- Spatial and location intelligence for ITSM with Geopacks
- Access to smart reporting via native mobile app
- New admin insight dashboard for tracking adoption & usage of smart reporting
- Enhanced querying to create complex reports
- Embedding of reports in external portals
- UX improvements
- Flexible content creation canvas
- New out-of-the-box reports and KPIs for various personas and more!
Event Registration Details
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time
Registration Link: Click Here
Registration Password: bmc
Previous Recorded Webinars
In case you missed some of our previous Remedy webinars, you can access the recordings below:
- Connect with Remedy - Securing Remedy 9 Database Connections - Recorded Session
- Connect with Remedy - Remedy 9:Delta Data Migration Best Practices Overview and Demo - Recorded Session
- Connect with Remedy - Digital Workplace: Wired Tiger - Recorded Session
We hope to see you there!
The BMC Remedy Support Team