We recently encountered a defect in our latest release of License Utility 3.6.00. Issue is when user configures ADDM11.1 running on HTTPs protocol, it was failing in protocol re-direction or handling. We have hotfix ready and uploaded the same in '3.6.00.01.zip' on our main page: BMC License Usage Collection Utility Version 4.7.01
Requesting all customer who are using 3.6.00, please apply the fix to generate license report for ADDM run successfully thru LUCU.
Steps to apply:
1. Launch the "services.msc" using Windows Run command. Locate and stop the LUCService.
2. Locate the License Utility Installation directory on your machine. Please close the running instance of License Utility.
3. Copy the ui.jar and get_license_usage_addm.bat files at location : <License_Utility_Installation_Directory>\LicenseUsageCollector\licenseusagecollector\controller\bin
4. Relaunch the License Utility UI.
5. Launch the "services.msc" using Windows Run command. Locate and start the LUCService.