This past spring, many of you participated in our BMC Customer Survey, which we run twice per year to gather feedback on BMC and how we can improve. We wanted to provide you with some highlights and improvements made this year.
Your feedback highlighted that the quality of our products and prompt, easy-to-use support are the most important factors to you. We continue to focus on driving improvements to provide you with the best customer experience possible.
Below are some examples of areas where we have already started to take action:
- Launched a new search engine on BMC Support Central, giving you better results from BMC's online content.
- Implemented a new online case management and knowledge system to improve your support experience.
- Improved access to BMC Communities with single sign-on. You now only need to remember one login and password.
- Created a new BMC customer orientation checklist accessed by going to http://bmc.com/new to help you quickly get up to speed as a new customer or with a new product.
- Improved the performance of our download center (EPD) by a factor of 5.
- Refreshed "how-to" video content on YouTube, improving branding, removing redundant videos and boosting the rate of video production. That has resulted in better search results, higher quality videos and more videos overall (100+ new videos uploaded since the survey).
- Launched new product, industry, role and training pages to provide clearer and more personalized information.
- Enhanced BMC Communities and Docs.bmc.com with a new 'liquid layout' making better use of user's full screen width and thereby improving legibility. Also added Communities sticky header and Docs guided tour.
If you participated in our survey this spring, we would like to thank you for your time. It is critical for our success to measure which of our initiatives have brought about positive change and also identify areas of further improvement.
Please comment on how these actions have helped your business.
The survey will be available again in October, please take the time to share your thoughts on our progress.
Using Communities Server Automation Client Management Cloud Lifecycle Mgmt Control-M Discovery (ADDM) FootPrints Service Core Mainframes SolutionsMyIT Remedy AR System Remedy ITSM Remedyforce Track-It! TrueSight Capacity Optimization TrueSight Infrastructure Mgmt