Announcing the BMC Server Automation 8.7 Beta Program - Sign up now!
Deadline to apply is July 31, 2015. Sign up by completing this BMC Server Automation 8.7.00 Beta Application Survey.
BMC is looking for Customers to participate in the BMC Server Automation 8.7.00 beta Program. We will be providing beta software for Customers to test starting early Aug 2015.
What is BMC Server Automation 8.7.00?
- BMC BladeLogic Server Automation is the industry-leading solution for automated management, control, and enforcement of server configuration changes in the data center and in the cloud.
- BMC BladeLogic Server Automation provides a policy-based approach for IT administrators to manage their data centers with greater speed, quality, and consistency. Broad support for all major operating systems on physical servers and leading virtualization and cloud platforms lets IT install and configure server changes with ease. Rich out-of-the-box content helps IT automate continuous compliance checks and remediation for regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS or security standards like DISA.
- Speed – Maintain compliance twice as fast with pre-configured compliance policies for detection and enforcement
- Risk – Lower mean time to repair and increase IT efficiency by 87% with an intelligent, closed-loop for automated remediation
- Cost – Slash provisioning, patching and configuration management time from days to hours with server automation
► What’s new in BMC Server Automation 8.7.00?
- Intelligent Compliance
- SecOps in BladeLogic portal to bring down time of detection to remediation
- Security and Regulatory Compliance content update
- Customer Experience
- Large Scale Operations Performance Optimization for NSH Proxy and Compliance jobs
- Patching Improvements for RHEL and Windows
- Product License Usage Reporting in Health Dashboard
- Nested Smart Group
- Service Aware BSA
- Online Cleanup for BSA DB
- Data Growth Management for Job Run Event Table
- Next Generation and Cloud Enablement
- Generation 2 Hyper V VM Provisioning and actions
- IBM AIX LPAR VIOS Shared Storage Pool Live Browse and Deploy
- vCenter 6.0 Qualification
- Windows/Linux Provisioning support using UEFI based boot
- WIN PE 5.1 support for Windows Provisioning
- Docker – Running Container and Images SCAP Compliance Checks
- Open Source Software - Chef – support for dynamic recipes
- Business Basics
- JAVA 1.8
- 500 defect fixes
Criteria for participating in BMC Service Resolution Beta Program
In order to be considered in any of our BMC Customer Programs, you must:
- Have an active BMC Support ID
- Be a “willing” conference reference upon positive completion of beta program.
- Active participation in beta program (Attend Kick off Call, Attend weekly beta meetings and complete a feedback survey upon beta program completion)
- Deadline to apply is July 31st 2015.
Sign up by completing this BMC Server Automation 8.7.00 Beta Application Survey.