We’d love for you to participate in the beta program for the next release of BMC Client Management. We are working on several enhancements and would love your feedback on these and other updates:
- Adding more functionality to the web console
- Patch management enhancements
- Asset discovery improvements
We plan to have our initial kickoff call on May 20th and the beta program will run until early July. This is open to all customers and partners. If interested, kindly follow the steps below to register. Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
How to Sign Up:
1. Make sure you have a BMC Account
- Don't have one yet? Click here to register (if you're already a Communities Member, good, you're covered and can skip this step)
- Log into https://communities.bmc.com/ (to activate your account for Communities)
- Log into https://docs.bmc.com/docs/ (to activate your account for documentation)
2. Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
- Login to BMC Support
- Edit Profile ==> Click on "BMC Support Access" Section
- Enter "Support Contract ID" or Follow the link to "manage your support subscription"
4. Complete the Pre-Release Agreement:BMC Software Prerelease Agreement applies to both hosted (environment provided by BMC) and on-premise (your own test environment)
5. Click here to request to join our private communities group