We’re inviting you to get a sneak peek at what’s coming in the 19.08 Feature Release. You’ll have an opportunity to engage directly with BMC product experts, product management, and R&D to help validate and provide feedback on the capabilities of this next Helix ITSM / Remedy release. The program is expected to start beginning of July and run approxmiately three weeks.
The 19.08 Feature Release covers exciting new capabilities in support of BMC’s Cognitive Service Management strategy and in support of better alignment of ITSM with DevOps practices. There are also a number of new features to reduce cost of operations.
Some of the new capabilities include:
- enhancements to the new ITSM user experience (Smart IT) and the new CMDB UI
- enhancements for the administrative capabilities of Smart Reporting
- REST API enhancements
We also introduce a number of compatibility updates as part of 19.08 release. Detailed scope of the release validation program testing activity will be explained during kickoff call scheduled on July 10th.
The 19.08 release validation program is open to all current Remedy customers and partners roles.
As we’ve done previously, you can participate in the release validation program by reviewing the enhancements in a hosted environment or by downloading and installing the beta version of the software in your own IT test environment.
How to Sign Up:
1. Make sure you have a BMC Account:
2. Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
4. Complete hosted beta agreement
5. Complete on-premise beta agreement
6. Click here to request to join our private Communities group