What is it about?
We’re inviting you to participate in our early design validation program to get a sneak peek at what’s coming in the BMC Helix Monitor release. You’ll have an opportunity to validate and provide valuable feedback on the capabilities of this next BMC Helix Monitor/ITDA release.
The program is expected to start in the second week of October and run approximately three weeks. This program is limited to a handful of current ITDA customers and partners.
What's new in our ITDA journey
The upcoming release will include the following new capabilities:
- New flow to create collection profiles in the form of log policies
- Enhancements to the data collector creation process
- Automated data pattern recognition
What do you need to do?
Simply record your experience on your computer and answer some questions. The session should take about 15 minutes and must be completed on your desktop.
How to Join:
- Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
- Complete preliminary questionnaire
- Complete beta agreement
- Click here to request to join our private Communities group
- Login to BMC Support
- Edit Profile ==https://communities.bmc.com/groups/bp-00075-truesight-itda-early-design-review> Click on "BMC Support Access" Section
- Enter "Support Contract ID" or Follow the link to "manage your support subscription"
- Click here for help locating Support Contract ID