What is it?
This 60-minute long 1:1 UX session will be conducted remotely via WebEx meeting. Information is captured regarding processes and experiences with our products and services.
The goal of this study is to:
- Capture feedback and identify the usefulness of pod workload
- Understand user practices, needs, and challenges related to Kubernetes resource optimization in cloud-native environments
- Gather user feedback on proposed designs for Kubernetes optimization recommendation that are based on the pod workload analysis
When is it?
Wednesday, September 23rd – Friday, October 16th, 60 minutes between time between 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM PST
We are looking for people are Administrators OR Capacity Planners. You qualify for this study if you perform three or more tasks in either one of the following categories:
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users
- Allocate application of upcoming projects to clusters
- Manage waste in the environment by optimizing and running pods
- Monitor Kubernetes environment, configure services, manage settings and storage
- Support deployment and management practices across public and private cloud
- Analyze business and IT capacity needs to ensure efficient use of company resources
- Use data from multiple sources to forecast infrastructure demand and capacity impact
- Analyze performance problems, identifying bottlenecks and capacity issues
- Develop the deployment and fulfillment plans that minimize risks and reduce cost
- Gather metrics from service owners to predict service growth and effects on the capacity supply
What you need for the 1:1 session?
A 60-min time window to join this 1:1 UX session via WebEx.
Next steps: Email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with the subject line: “Helix Optimize – Administrators” , OR “Helix Optimize – Capacity Planners” pending on your job role.