What is it?
This study will be conducted remotely via 2-hour Skype meeting (or WebEx should you prefer). Participant/you will be asked about your role,
your goals, and to share your screen while showing in detail your daily processes. Along the way, you will be asked to describe your user experience
(likes, dislikes, concerns, gaps and needs).
The goal of this study is to understand the current user experience, needs, and ITSM processes of Telecommunication customers to learn how we can
improve the user experience of Telco customers.
When is it?
Tuesday, July 23rd - Friday,August 30th. Any 2-hour time window between 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST (or any time after 12:00 PM CET)
We are looking for professionals who work in telecommunication industry. You qualify to participate if you meet any one of the following personas:
- Incident Manager, L 1 Service Desk Agent | Incident Management Remedy ITSM
- Change Manager, Change Coordinator | Change Management Remedy ITSM
- Problem Coordinator, Problem Manager | Problem ManagementRemedy ITSM
- Asset Manager | Asset Management Remedy ITSM
- Operations Manager, Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer | Operation Mgmt Remedy ITSM
- Configuration Manager | Configuration Management Remedy ITSM
What you need for the 1:1 session?
You will need to be able to attend a 2-hour Skype for Business meeting.
Next steps: Email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with email subject line: “UX Study: Telco ITSM Processes and User Experience"