What is it?
We would like to have a 1:1 60-min WebEx session to get feedback on early designs on concepts that aim to use data across Service Management and IT Operations together with AI analysis. Each 1:1 session will address the designs for one of the following concepts:
· Proactive Problem Management. Identify common clusters of Incidents using Natural Language Processing and historical ticket data to help target areas for root cause analysis and incident reduction.
· Probable Cause Analysis. Identify the probable cause of incidents using correlated data and the dynamic service model.
· Predictive Major Incidents. Identify the potential of emerging major incidents using events, metrics, incident and change data; alert stakeholders; and assign the appropriate prioritization.
The goal is to understand if the designs are aligned with the needs of the target users and to learn how we can further improve these designs. We hope to have an open discussion about these designs.
When is it?
Monday, July 13th – Friday, August 21st, 2020, 60-minutes between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST,
or any time after 14:00 CET
Following are the specific schedule for the 3 design segments:
o Problem Management Owners/Managers/Coordinators
o Major Incident Management Owners/Managers/Coordinators
o IT Operations Managers Owners/Managers/SMEs
7/27 – 8/7: Probable Cause Analysis
o Service Desk Leads/Agents (L1/L2
o IT Operations Managers/SMEs
o Problem Managers Owners/Managers/Coordinators
8/10 – 8/21: Predictive Major Incident
o Major Incident Owners/Managers/Coordinators
o IT Operations Owners/Managers/SMEs
We are seeking individuals in these job roles that may have one or more of the responsibilities listed within:
- Problem Owners/Managers/Coordinators
o Responsible for lifecycle of Problems which includes Problem identification, prioritization, root cause analysis, diagnosis, resolution, and reporting.
o Primary goal is to prevent Incidents and to lessen the impact of future Incidents
o Manages a team of coordinators responsible for overseeing each step in a problem ticket.
- IT Operations Owners/Managers/SMEs
o Responsible for IT Operations processes and teams
o Ensures that systems, services and infrastructure work reliably and securely by
§ Responding to escalated incident tickets
- Major Incident Owners/Managers/Coordinators
o Responsible for Major Incident processes
o Primary goal is to notify, coordinate, and deploy resources to resolve major incidents as quickly as possible
o Ensures that technicians have the tools, processes, and skills needed to resolve incidents quickly
- Service Desk Leads/Agents (L1/L2)
o Responsible that users and customers receive the service desk support that is needed by ensuring that:
§ Tickets are addressed in a timely manner
§ Service disruptions eliminated or minimal
§ Operations run smoothly
§ SLAs are fulfilled
§ Service desk is staffed as needed
o Supervises service desk agents
o Troubleshoot and resolve tickets
o Responsible for definition, adoption, and conformance of process and policies
What you need for the 1:1 session?
You will need access to WebEx meeting.
Next steps: Please email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with this email subject line:
“UX Study: Predictive Insights – Iterative Design Feedback”