What is it?
The goal is to capture customer feedback on concepts that aim to use advance technologies to prevent and predict incidents and events and
to facilitate causal analyses.
This is a 1:1 UX session, which will be conducted remotely via a 90-min long WebEx meeting. Our UX researcher will show you various concepts and
will capture your feedback in an open discussion. Various questions will also be asked to capture the importance and usefulness of each concept.
A link to a survey may be sent to capture your responses to some specific questions.
When is it?
Monday, June 8th – Friday, June 19th, 2020, 90-minutes between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST,
or any time after 14:00 CET
We are seeking professionals with roles that match any one or more of the following:
- Responsible for reducing and preventing the number of incidents and/or events
- Evaluate and identify trends various data for incidents and/or events
- Work toward troubleshooting critical and major incidents and/or events
We are seeking these job roles but are not limited to these roles:
- Service Desk Owners/Managers
- Problem Owners/Managers
- Major Incident Owners/Managers
- IT Operations Owners/Managers
- Service/Application Owners
- NOC Operators – who use TSOM, Helix Monitor, or another 3rd party monitoring tool
- Service Desk Agent - Level 2 or Level 3 (SMEs used to troubleshoot challenging incidents)
Remedy ITSM, TrueSight Operations Mgmt, TrueSight Orchestration, TrueSight Infrastructure Mgmt, BMC Helix
What you need for the 1:1 session?
You will need to have access to WebEx meeting.
Next steps: Please email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with this email subject line:
“UX Study - Predictive Insights for Incidents and Events”