With the latest User Experience enhancements, BMC is planning to address a number of areas that customers and partners have mentioned in their feedback about Smart IT:
- Improved customizability and extensibility of the modern ITSM user experience
- Building modern user experiences for custom applications and custom screens
- Simplified rollout of mobile ITSM user experience to employees
- Additional functional capabilities
Because this involves exciting new technology, we plan to start testing earlier than usual for our feature releases. The beta program is expected to start early May and run approximately three months, with multiple beta cycles covering an increasing scope of capabilities.
This beta program is open to all current Remedy and BMC Helix ITSM customers and partners. It focuses specifically on user experience aspects. Initial cycles of the beta program are only planned to provide access to the beta version via a hosted environment, but in later cycles we plan to additionally provide a beta version of the software for download and installation in your own IT test environment.
What's needed from you?
· Attendance in beta calls. Current plan is to meet every week during active test cycles.
· Time and resources to test the new release.
· Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customers in our beta community space and to provide open feedback.
· Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program.
How to Sign Up:
- Make sure you have a BMC Account:
- Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
- Login to BMC Support
- Edit Profile ==> Click on "BMC Support Access" Section
- Enter "Support Contract ID" or Follow the link to "manage your support subscription"
4. Complete our new Pre-Release Agreement:
BMC Software Prerelease Agreement applies to both hosted (environment provided by BMC) and on-premise (your own test environment)
5. Click here to request to join our private Communities group