In this 60-minute 1:1 UX session, observations and interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Information is capture regarding processes and experiences with our products and services.
The goal is to understand the current usage and context of data mart creation, to gather users’ experience on early concepts for data mart creation, and to help to capture what we are doing right and what we may need to improve upon.
When is it?
Wednesday, April 15th – Thursday, April 30th. 60 minutes between 8:00 am – 7pm CET, or
between 6:00 am – 11:00 am PDT.
We are looking for people who are Capacity Planner and/or Service Owners. You qualify for this study if you are performing one of the following tasks:
- Monitor availability and performance of the end-to-end application
- Manage triage and remediation with other stakeholders
- Designs application layout in the enterprise and Cloud
- Generate reports and view dashboards about the performance and availability of applications
- Execute performance/capacity analyses on (already/to-be) deployed applications to analyze actual behavior and predict potential resource
shortages (collaboration with App teams)
- Execute prediction models to forecast potential resource shortage, by also taking into account new workloads (e.g. new services) and resource on-boarding
(in collaboration with Service owners)
- Execute simulation models related to potential/expected changes (e.g. HW refresh consolidation/virtualization initiatives, business demand)
- Provide visibility on existing/predicted consumed/spare capacity (to Service Owners), recommend how to optimize (reduce waste and risks) the
IT environment (to VP IT Ops) and support decision making on how to better transform IT to match business goals and reduce its costs (to CIO)
- Ensure that adequate resources are available at the appropriate levels of capacity to meet the demand for services, thus maintaining a balance
between the cost of service and the value that it achieves