In this 60-minute 1:1 UX session via Zoom call, participants will be interacting with two Chatbot prototype concepts revolving around the scenario of overseeing and managing Cloud costs. Participants will be provided a set of tasks as instructed by the moderator and will talk aloud as they are interacting with the Chatbot Prototype. Participants are encouraged to provide honest opinions on what they like, dislike, and what needs to be improved as we try to assess the followings:
- What information is necessary for Service Owners to make decisions on managing cloud cost
- What utterances Service Owners would type to proceed through a conversation with a Chatbot
- Whether the flow of interaction between the Service Owner and Chatbot make sense.
The goals are to determine whether to move forward with various concepts, and how best to improve the concepts.
When is it?
Monday, March 23rd – Friday, April 17th, 60 minutes between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
(or any time after 13:00 GMT)
We are looking for people who involve in monitoring and managing cloud costs. Your roles could be but not limited to: Service Owner, Business Analyst,
Project Manager, Service Manager, Cloud Operation Manger.
You qualify for this study if you conduct one or more of the following tasks
- Overseeing the overall performance of the cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring the costs and budget of cloud
- Managing the approval and/or termination of items within such cloud budget as virtual machines
- Generating reports and reviewing them on a regular basis to identify actionable opportunities for service improvement
- Influencing the vendors in the development of cloud service, and advocating for the new features and functionalities
- Participating in negotiating Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreement (OLAs) for the service