What is it?
In this 60-minute 1:1 UX session, observations and interviews will be conducted remotely via a Skype for Business meeting.
During this session, information is capture regarding processes and experiences with our products and services.
The goal is to understand user needs and preferences related to the most relevant KPIs that will be displayed in a new
dashboard for a Cloud Manager (KPIs that measure success, overall compliance posture for cost and security, actionable insights
aggregated from all cloud services at same place,etc.).
When is it?
Monday, June 10th - Friday, June 21st. Any 60-minutes between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT (or any time after 1:00 PM CET)
We are looking for Cloud Administrators, Cloud Managers, Cloud Operation Engineers who monitors cloud resources for uptime,
security and code violations, and act on security breach and alerts.
You qualify for this study if you meet any of the following descriptions on the goals, and tasks you perform:
Your goals are to:
- Support application teams in deploying applications
- Optimize resources when possible without performance impact
- Monitor cloud resources for uptime, security and cost violations
- Act on security breaches and alerts
- Maintain backups and setup disaster recovery mechanisms
The tasks you perform:
- Collaborate with application development teams to provision/update cloud environments.
- Create governance template (cost, security, performance, business continuity) based on type of
users, environment, cloud, regulations.
- Continuously monitor environments for governance breaches
- Raise alarms to appropriate teams in case of governance breaches
- Remediate governance issues in collaboration with application teams
- Take optimization actions when appropriate
- Approve cost saving automation
- Plan and report upcoming infrastructure needs for budget calculations
What you need for the 1:1 session?
You need to be able to take a 60-minute call via Skype for Business.
Next steps: Email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with an email subject line:
“UX Study – TrueSight Cloud Security Dashboard”
BMC Helix Cloud Security & Cost TrueSight Vulnerability Mgmt