In this 60-minute 1:1 UX session, observations and interviews will be conducted remotely via a Skype for Business meeting. During this session, information is capture regarding processes and experiences with our products and services.
The goal is to understand user needs and preferences related to the most relevant KPIs that will be displayed in the business value dashboard
for an executive persona, who aim is to see the business value for investment.
When is it?
Monday, June 10th - Friday, June 21st. Any 60-minutes between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT (or any time after 1:00 PM CET)
We are looking for Executive who makes decision on whether to buy a product for reducing cloud expenses and for
enforcing security compliance on cloud environment.
You qualify for this study if you meet any of the following descriptions on the goals, and tasks you perform:
Your goals are to:
- Maximize cloud investment
- Optimize multi-cloud resource use and cost
- Eliminate wasted spend
- Prevent budget over-runs
The tasks you perform are:
- Asses the current state of operations across teams
- Develop standards and controls for operations
- Select tools to support and implement best practices
- Plan for upcoming budget period
- Report on cost savings using TrueSight Cloud Cost tool (or a different tool)
- Inform team about initiatives for which they would need cloud infrastructure
- Negotiate better contracts with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and/or
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What you need for the 1:1 session?
You will need to be able to take a 60-minute call via Skype for Business.