We’re inviting you to get a sneak peek at what’s coming in the Remedy 19.02 Feature Release. You’ll have an opportunity to engage directly with BMC product experts, product management, and R&D to help validate and provide feedback on the capabilities of this next Remedy release. The program is expected to start around mid-December and last about four weeks.
The Remedy 19.02 Feature Release covers exciting new capabilities in support of BMC’s Cognitive Service Management strategy, including, but not limited to:
- new cognitive ITSM capabilities for improved IT efficiency and quality
- enhancements to the new Remedy ITSM user experience (Smart IT)
- expanded reporting capabilities in Remedy Smart Reporting
- expanded capabilities in new CMDB UI.
Beyond that we continue to make incremental product improvements across Remedy platform and ITSM applications.
The 19.02 release validation program is open to all current Remedy customers and partners roles.
As we’ve done previously, you can participate in the release validation program by reviewing the enhancements in a hosted environment or by downloading and installing the beta version of the software in your own IT test environment.
We will be activating BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management on one of the test environments and if interested in providing input on those capabilities please complete the survey below in addition to the below steps to sign up for this beta program.
What's needed from you?
- Attendance in weekly call
- Time and resources to test the new release in a short window
- Willingness to collaborate with BMC and other customers and to provide open feedback
- Be a willing Customer Connect Reference upon successfully completing the program
►How to sign up for Beta:
To be considered for any of our BMC Customer Programs, you must:
- Have an active BMC Support ID for the Remedy product(s) in your BMC profile.
If you do not, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central.html
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click on “BMC Support Access” Section
- Enter “Support Contract ID” (if you have Support Contract ID already entered and need to add/update, follow the link from "manage your support subscription, please click here")
- Click “Submit”
- Log into http://docs.bmc.com (to activate your account for documentation)
- Have a company email address registered for your communities account
- Complete BOTH agreements (Please ensure your company name is completed in your Communities profile
- Click the link below and then click on “Ask to join this group” button