What is it?
Observation and interviews will be conducted remotely via a 60-minute WebEx session. In this 1:1 WebEx session, information
will be captured regarding processes, current experiences, and needs when it comes to drift management.
The goals are to:
- Identify customer current and future goals for drift management
- Identify information needs and common use cases for drift management
- Identify expected features and functions of a drift management tool
When is it?
Monday, October 15th – Friday, October26th. 60-minute between 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST (OR any time after 12:00 PM CET)
You qualify for this study if you:
- Have a keen interest in and a need to identify and understand changes in your IT environment
- May or may not currently use a drift management tool
- Your role may or may not be Configuration Manager, Configuration Admin, Asset Manager,
or Application/CI/Asset Owner
What you need for the 1:1 sessions?
You will need to install WebEx software on your computer. You will receive an email with instructions to log-in.
Next steps: Email Launa Nguyen at Launa_Nguyen@bmc.com with email subject line:
“UX Study – Drift Management”